We all know that the countdown to Christmas can sometimes be hectic and stressful. So why not treat yourself or a loved one with a beautiful alternative advent calendar to add that extra special touch to a traditional Christmas activity.
Presented in a personalised white gift box. Each day has a hygge / wellbeing themed message or activity for you in the countdown to Christmas. A perfect gift for the one you love or for a friend.
On the front of each envelope is a word that is linked to the message inside.
As each card is opened, they can be hung on the ribbon to create a lovely Christmas display in your home.
- 24 pre-folded sleeves numbered 1 to 24.
- 24 designed message cards to slip into the sleeves and pegged onto the ribbon provided.
- 12 mini wooden pegs and a length of silver ribbon.
*Please provide the FIRST NAME OF THE RECIPIENT for the personalised gift box*
- Sleeves: 70mm x 70mm
- Inserts 68mm x 68mm
- Ribbon length: 1600mm
24 pre-printed card inserts:
You will receive 24 cards pre-printed with the following messages / activities:
- Let’s begin with a smile. Do something that makes you grin from ear to ear. Even if it’s just remembering something that once made you smile.
- Indulge in comfort food. Invite friends round for dinner, or simply snuggle up on the sofa with your special someone and enjoy a sofa picnic in front of the fire.
- When was the last time you laughed uncontrollably? Arrange to meet up with friends or family who you know you always have fun with.
- Busy day? Relax in comfy clothes. Make a soothing drink, read your book or snuggle up with your favourite human (or pet).
- Invite friends and family round for a catch up over the festive period. Good food, wine and candles make the perfect setting.
- The run-up to Christmas can be hectic. Take five minutes to just breathe. Be in the moment and concentrate on breathing slowly in and out.
- On a chilly evening, light the fire and snuggle under a blanket to watch your favourite Christmas film.
- Home Sweet Home. Make it super inviting and cosy this winter. Add a few twinkle lights, and light candles. Fill with friends, family, love and laughter.
- Grab your wellies, wrap up warm and go for a walk. Discover nature or interesting architecture in your area. Fresh air and exercise are important for physical and mental wellbeing.
- What makes you happy? Take time out of your busy day to do something that gives you little bubbles of happiness in your tummy.
- Be in the moment. Turn off technology and gadgets. Enjoy what you have around you – family, friends, a warm meal, cosy socks. Simple things.
- Create a cosy corner with blankets, cushions and your favourite scented candle. Pour your Christmas tipple or cuppa and get cosy.
- Do something that brings you comfort. Being around your family, a mug of tea, enjoying a meal with friends or simply enjoying the warmth from the fire.
- Try something new today. Doesn’t have to be big or bold, just give something a go. You may find you’re good at it, you enjoy it or stumble across somewhere new if you take a different path.
- Wake up early one morning. Begin your day by taking a few minutes by yourself to appreciate this new day and what you want to achieve today.
- 16. Turn the Christmas music up and dance your little socks off! Dance in your lounge, kitchen or bedroom. A fun way to exercise and to release those happy endorphins.
- 17. Embrace the season and plan a shopping trip with family, a meet up with friends or bake Christmas cookies for gifts. Recipe ideas at www.cosyroomdesigns.com/blog
- Be kind to a stranger or your neighbour today. A lot of people can feel lonely at this time of year. A simple hello could make all the difference to their day.
- It’s Christmas – believe in the magic! Create your own magical space with lots of twinkle lights and candles.
- Embrace the holidays. Do something creative or crafty! Try a Christmas craft that can be given as a gift.
- It’s the holiday season, full of fun and celebration. Try to include little hygge aspects – add twinkle lights, display flowers, share food and gather with friends and family.
- Sleep is important. Create a cosy and inviting bedroom. Add blankets and more cushions. Light candles for a soft glow and remove technology. Sweet dreams.
- Add an aspect of hygge to one of your everyday activities. Light a candle at the dinner table, add a cosy blanket to your sofa, leave a surprise handwritten note for a loved one to find.
- Be welcoming. Whether it’s visitors to your home, a new way of thinking, your loved-one back home from work, or even Santa down the chimney. Remember to leave a mince pie!
PLEASE CHECK YOUR SPELLING IF PERSONALISING THIS GIFT AS WE WILL PRINT DIRECTLY FROM YOUR MESSAGES
Envelopes and message cards are made from quality 300gsm card
Doing our bit for our little planet - stock is FSC and EU Eco label.
Beautifully pacakged and posted First Class by Royal Mail.